Poisoned Thoughts

Yelena, you've made me insane. You've raised me extensive ruckus and I've thought about taking your life twice since I've known you." Valek's warm breath in my ear sent a shudder down my spine. 

Yet, you've snuck by my skin, attacked my blood and held onto my heart. 

That sounds more like a toxic substance than an individual," was everything I could state. His admission had both stunned and excited me. 

Precisely," Valek answered. "You have harmed me. 

Give today a chance to be the day you quit being spooky by the apparition of yesterday. Holding resentment and harboring outrage/hatred is toxic substance to the spirit. Settle the score with people...but not the individuals who have harmed us, overlook them, rather settle the score with the individuals who have helped us.
For more details, visit: Poisoned Thoughts

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All In One

Mom and Son